Technology to Improve Your Life
At Snoqualmie Falls Dental we feel that your health should come first. For that reason we do everything possible to use science for better health and a more enjoyable quality of life.
High Tech Procedures to Improve Your QUALITY OF LIFE
- Replace old, dark crowns and silver fillings with white porcelain
- Single visit crowns
- Snoring and headache relief guards
- Teeth whitening
- Click HERE to see a complete list of other procedures that will help you look better and feel younger.
High Tech Procedures to Improve Your HEALTH
- Digital Xrays: by using digital xrays we are able to reduce the amount of exposure you receive by an amazing 90 percent! Click here to see examples of digital xrays from the system that we use.
- Same Day Crowns: With our in office 3D imaging computer and computer aided milling chamber we are able to do same day crowns and onlays. No longer do you have to wear a temporary crown that is bad for your gums and sometimes painful to your teeth. Want more info? See Cerec examples here.
- Laser Dentistry: We have two different lasers that we use in our office. The first and most commonly used is a laser to detect cavities! The second is a high tech cutting device. We use it instead of scalpals for things like gum reduction surgeries. It heals faster and provides less trauma to your tissues.
- Advanced Sterilization: We have made a concerted effort to purchase more equipment that is able to be sterilized at high temperatures. This reduces the need for caustic sterilization sprays that can be corrosive to your lungs.
- Water System: Rather than plumbing our entire office with water directly from the city water system, we use individual water in each operatory. Furthermore, this water is sterilized and cleaned through a distillation process. Both of these measures help to ensure that no bacteria build up in the lines that can adversly affect your mouth during treatment, especially during surgical procedures. Offices that do not do this have bacteria build up in their lines that is both unhealthy and gross! Read a 20/20 report on the subject.
- Reciprocating Handpiece Rootcanals - A new technology that is beyond both traditional endo and rotary endo. Rather than have the instruments rotate 360 degrees in your root canals, this advanced technology oscilates at 35 degrees. This lowers the risk of broken files to almost zero. Ask any other dentist that uses rotary endo what their biggest fear of it is and they'll tell you broken files.
Technology to Improve Your Visit
- Intraoral Camera - We take pictures of any problem that needs addressing. This helps you to actually see what the Dr. sees instead of just having to believe what he says. If you want a copy, just tell us and we'll email it to you, its your dental record anyway!
- Video Goggles - watch a movie or tv on our video goggles! Patients love the effect of "leaving" the dental office and being in a movie theater for their visit.
Please report any problems or broken links on this webpage to Dr. Calderwood via email snoqualmiedentist2012?snoqualmiefallsdental.com (Replace the question mark with an at symbol when copying the email to the left, typing it as shown here helps avoid spam bots that search web pages for emails to spam. Sorry for the hassle).
Click for Dentist Office Calendar to see actual hours and days open.
Map/Directions To Our Dentist Office
New Patient Information
New Patient Specials
Why Choose Us?
See Other's Feedback
Meet The Dentists
Meet The Office Staff
Gallery - Before & After
Insurances we take/Finances
Botox & Dermal Fillers
Mercury Fillings Information